The V1000Pit features a modern General Aviation aircraft glass avionic for X-Plane (Fly This Sim software :www.flythissim.com)
V1000Pit hardware features the Primary Flight Display and Multi-Function Display of the G1000 new generation flight deck.
* Not to be connected to Matrox TripleHead2Go or DualHead2Go.
* Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
* Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, X, STEAM version and Lockheed Martin PREPAR 3D
* Supports Original Cessna 172 G1000 (FSX), Mooney Btavo G1000(FSX) and Beechcraft Baron 58 G1000(FSX)
* Support MindStar Aviation Cessna 172(FSX) and Cessna 182(FSX)
* X-Plane compatible : Fly This Sim software - FTS1000/SimAvio (www.flythissim.com)
* D.C 12V adaptor (Included in the package)
* One free VGA or DVI port is required.
* FSUIPC unregistered version required (Included in the package)
* Large integrated 20 inch TFT LCD displaying PFD, MFD and stand-by gauge or scenery.
* Full metal enclosure plate and stand
* USB 2.0 compliant connection for control interface
* All decal buttons and dual rotary knobs are close to real G1000 unit.
* Size : 56 cm/22inch (W) x 33 cm/13inch (H) x 5.5 cm/2.1inch (L)
* Weight : 9Kg (with TFT LCD monitor)
* One year warranty